Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Sorry Santa, I can't tell you what time it is


So a) I never believed in Santa, and b) Santa visited my 1st grade class and was handing out oranges. I was wearing my mom's watch, but I still couldn't tell time. It was more of an accessory thing. Anyway, the Santa asks me what time it is and I can't tell him, and he asks why I am wearing the watch if I can't tell time. Santa shamed me.

Why did Santa do that to me do you suppose? That Santa sucked rather large kibble if I do say so myself. Many humiliating events occurred in my elementary years. Once upon a time we were playing Pin the Tail on the Donkey; the teacher spun my little blind-folded face round and round, and when I went to pin the tail, I just kept walking. When the laughter started, I ripped off the blindfold and saw that I was no where near the board. They had spun me and left me facing the wrong direction. Damn them. Damn them all.

Another time I was being tormented by a couple of boys. I remember the bigger one's name was Donald, and he had one of those continuously hoarse voices and wore overalls. He had a small side kick with uber blonde hair that reminded me of Woodstock. One day at recess I believe I was trying to get away from them and fell ass first into a mud puddle. These were the days when I still wore dresses. My white tights were soaked and now a cafe au lait color. I remember nothing after that. Oh the formative years... sucked. Sucked hard.

1 Comments:

At 3:16 PM, Blogger kara said...

Later that year you bought your first leather jacket and were suddenly "in" with the 2nd grade Hell's Angels. That's why you don't remember anything else...you've been on the sauce since.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home