Thursday, October 26, 2006

Good-Bye Sno Balls


Well, they're gone. My cat's Sno balls are gone. I am so bummed. My cat Jackson got neutered on Tuesday, and now instead of fluffy white sno balls, he has a pink spot. That's it, a pink spot.

So I come into work after dropping him off at the vet's and I find out from a co-worker that there are prostheses for that area, in effect, prosthetic nads. Why wasn't I aware of this? He could've kept his sno ball glory, and yet be unable to procreate with Cher across the street (read Good-Bye Testicles for more info on that). These prosthetic nads are called Neuticles. Whomever came up with the idea is both a mad genius and a sick freak. The funny thing is that one of the reasons listed on the web site to get the neuticles for your animal is to retain his self esteem. Really? Do cats have self esteem? In any case, had I known about these silicone miracles before the procedure, Jackson may just have had to have them. After all, a cat's self esteem is paramount.

1 Comments:

At 10:47 AM, Blogger kara said...

I had no idea you spent so much time examining the area. Enough to miss what was once there. Maybe you love your cat a little TOO much. At least your cat isn't obese. Mine is obese.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home