Monday, August 07, 2006

Scapegoat


Have you ever been used as a scapegoat? When things go wrong, do they blame you? Well apparently Scapegoat is my new title, although it doesn't come with a raise or any kind of benefits. Unless you count anger and unmitigated rage as benefits.

What the hell? Some of my co-workers like to say things like this, "Well it looks like this is finished, bot NOBODY sent it off." Or, "Well Jen must have been saving stuff so my stuff didn't get put in..."

I am so very very tired of this. What kills me is that 87% of the time the stuff that's blamed on me is the blamer's fault. But yet I never get a, "Hey, that was my fault! Sorry!"

Sometimes work sucks. And then other times it just bites.

4 Comments:

At 11:26 AM, Blogger kara said...

And sometimes...it stinks.

 
At 3:47 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Sometimes it stinks like a poopweasel.

 
At 12:30 PM, Blogger RyanLoghry said...

I've heard that poopweasels both suck, and bite.

 
At 12:51 PM, Blogger RyanLoghry said...

If you follow my 5 step plan, you can go from scapegoat, to S Cape Goat. DARE TO BE SUCCESsFUL!

http://www.ryanforhire.com/images/muse/s_cape_goat.jpg

 

Post a Comment

<< Home