Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Drunk and dialing


So I just listened to my cell phone voice mail. Turns out I called myself last weekend when I had had one too many Jack and Diet Cokes. What a treat.

Now I've heard of calling others when in the middle of a bender, but never yourself. This leads me to believe one of two things: 1) I am so damned important that I can think of no one that I'd like to call more when I am drunk, or the more likely 2) I have no one to call when I am sauced and in need of a good reaching out and touching someone. This being without a boyfriend - read "object of phone harrassment" - is really beginning to get on my nerves. My answer to this was to sign up at wealthymen.com. That's right. A dating service that hocks rich men that can't get a date. I am delirious with anticipation. It's just as easy to sign up at shiftlessbums.com, but I'd rather give the guys with a few duckets in their bucket a try. I'll let you know what happens. And you can let me know where to send the wedding invitations.

2 Comments:

At 4:08 PM, Blogger Buff Tan Honky said...

Diet coke sucks the big one.

 
At 4:10 PM, Blogger kara said...

Did you actually sign up? YES! You are awesome. Well, you were awesome until I read the part about you calling yourself. That's sad.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home