Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Blurgh


Has it really been that long since I've been away? Really? Well I suck shoes. Really, you ought to just stop reading now because you'll get all sucked in and then I won't type another thing for 4 months. Blurgh. I stole blurgh from what is possibly the world's funniest sitcom, 30 Rock. Well, maybe not the world's, they may have some sort of Indian-language Maude somewhere. But blurgh fits most everything in my life right about now. I am the size of a small armada. Blurgh. My new next door neighbor is a smoking christian with a player piano that pounds out The Sting. Blurgh. I just ate a croissant and I am sure I have flakes of it on my face and in my hair. Blurgh. I'm not sure why I give the blurgh an "h" on the end, but it seems appropos.

In the 9th grade (about 17,000 years ago) I had a group of friends that would say the word "dart" in response to something stupid or something obvious. That was a lame movie. Dart. Her pants are retarded. Dart. Only it was more like Da-aaarrrrt. I never knew how the useage of dart came about, but it felt right at 14, as blurgh does now. I think in the near future I shall compile a lexicon of the words and catch phrases that I used to say back in the day, and perhaps if the words' meanings have morphed over time, or become obsolete. I have too much time on my hands. Blurgh.

2 Comments:

At 4:30 PM, Blogger kara said...

Ok. I like Blurgh a hell of a lot better than Dart. I love that show. I want to BE her. Is that sad? She looks so good in blazers, though.

 
At 11:32 AM, Blogger RyanLoghry said...

Blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaars!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home